Friday, October 13, 2006

Leave Cancelled!

I did not go home for 2 and half months. So I planned to have a long vacation this Eid. I applied for the leave. But Alas!!! It is cancelled. The office declared Eid holidays from 22-25 Oct and cancelled all other leaves.

I bargained with my team leader. But he shows me the logic that he may come just before the day of Eid day and just after following day of the Eid day. So I am Lucky!!!

He stay with his parents in Dhaka and I stay in a mess. My mother called me frequently to have iftar with her. I promised her that I am coming early 19th instant so that I can do iftar with her at least 4 days including Shab-e-Qadr.

Now why you will blame me if I sing like the Eminem guys:-


I'm sorry, Mama.
I never meant to hurt you.
I never meant to make you cry, but tonight
I'm cleanin' out my closet.


Damn Shit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow the simple algorithm:

input : Team leader Value,responsiblity.

Team leader value = High Value;//In all aspects!!

if responsibility is shared
responsibility = 0;
elseif responsibility is not sahred
responsibility = 1;

Theorem1: If team leader think his responsibility have to be shared by all then his salary have to be equally distributed.

Theorem2: If team leader need his salary unshared his responsibility should be un shared.

//according to Theorem 1 & 2 :
case you,

result = Team leader value * responsibility;

result =???

Quiz for your Team lead:

result=
1. Value Less Idiot.
2. 420.
3. 0 [boga...[hhaaa..]].

Prize:1 sms bilkul free!!!

Looking for the answer.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home